Tip Top Dog Grooming

Healthy Dogs are Happy Dogs!

Rainer Close

Stratton St Margaret

Wiltshire SN3 4YA

Tel.: 07909 101924

E-Mail: info@tiptopgrooming.co.uk

Do you have any Feedback for Tip Top Dog Grooming?

Have any suggestions, comments or questions? Please send us your feedback using the comments form below:

Or email us at: info@tiptopgrooming.co.uk

Basil, Welsh Springer
Basil, Welsh Springer Spaniel

Comments

Please enter the code
* Required fields
  • Sharon Yeates (Wednesday, May 17 17 10:05 pm BST)

Thanks for giving Tilly a lovely cut today and getting rid of all that loose hair. She looks great!! You were recommended by a friend and I'm so glad she did. Definitely be seeing you again.

• Martin Gleed (Wednesday, May 03 17 04:20 pm BST)

After trying various groomers throughout Swindon I can honestly say that just after one visit you have we have had our faith and confidence restored. The staff were both professional and friendly, never before has Jester looked so happy to have been to the groomers. I would and indeed already have recommended you to friends and colleagues. Definitely our long term business.

• Susan Powell (Wednesday, April 12 17 07:26 pm BST)

First visit today for my Bichon, Bella. Am delighted with everything. The staff were so friendly and supportive, the environment is so open, the information given was appreciated. Most of all, Bella was completely happy and looked amazing. Looking forward to next visit.

• Tamara and Simon (Wednesday, January 25 17 06:16 pm GMT)

We tried all the high street Barbers and then found Vidal Sassoon for dogs was hiding away in Stratton! Best by far! Thank you for your wonderful service, Pluto thinks you're great too (-;

• Angela Richens (Wednesday, November 23 16 03:23 pm GMT)

Thank you so much for fitting Charlie in at such short notice. After some problems in the past I was a bit anxious but need not have been. Charlie looks lovely. I am very pleased and will re book.

• Anna Blake (Friday, September 30 16 12:23 pm BST)

I just wanted to say thank you for making Maggie's first experience great. The staff were all so calm and gentle and the fact she didn't want to leave says it all!!

• Michelle Charles (Saturday, September 24 16 06:06 pm BST)

This was my second vist with my 10 month old Cockapoo Oscar. The team are extremely friendly & very patient. What you ask for is what you get with pricing very competitive.

• Emma melville (Thursday, August 04 16 07:41 pm BST)

Hello,

Thank you for giving my Yorkie (pickle) such a great haircut today. She went in looking scruffy and bedraggled and came out looking beautiful.

Thank you.

Emma Melville

• Sue Fishlock (Friday, July 01 16 11:07 am BST)

Just want to say thank you for doing such a lovely job with my beautiful cocker spaniels (Ronnie & Reggie). They look so posh!

• Mrs Shepherd (Wednesday, June 22 16 01:30 pm BST)

Thank you, he looks and smells delicious. A fantastic job and although we are bias he looks so handsome being tidy and neat.
    He always enjoys his time with you so thank you for taking as good care of him as we do.

• lisa parke (Sunday, June 19 16 11:18 am BST)

Thank you, my six month westie puppy, looked amazing and enjoyed his first grooming experience. Will see you soon Tip Top

• Carla Dumbelton (Thursday, April 28 16 10:52 am BST)

Brilliant cut on my 7 month old puppy today her first cut, you did a lovely job on her and she looks so nice now thank you

• Vicky Perrin (Thursday, April 21 16 11:00 am BST)

Thank you so much. You are amazing. Chi looks great. I can't thank you enough. Super job

• Mandi donachie (Tuesday, March 15 16 12:46 pm GMT)

Brilliant job today on my very nervous cavalier treelo,thank you for your patience! Amazing job on lady too but she loves it,couldn't take them anywhere else

• Sue (Saturday, February 13 16 12:36 pm GMT)

What a fantastic team you are. Always so friendly to me and Ozzy my miniature poodle. Ozzy always looks and smell lovely when I collect him from you. He cannot wait to get into your salon.

• Judith Dee (Friday, November 13 15 06:02 pm GMT)

Harry ( Golden retriever)and Jim( wire haired Jack Russell) look magnificent, what a makeover! Both had special requirements and were treated with the greatest of care with no loaded costs. I love
    this team and am so glad to have found them. Worth the drive!

• M Shepherd (Friday, August 14 15 09:21 pm BST)

Thank you for taking such great care of Oscar and his nervous parents.
    He loved his first experience of the groomers and he looks gorgeous and smells delicious. We are so relieved to have found you and will be returning with Oscar every time he needs grooming. Thank you
    again it was a very pleasurable experience for all 3 of us and tip top is certainly the right name for your company.

• mandi donachie (Wednesday, August 12 15 01:30 pm BST)

fantastic job on my lady emily,brilliant staff,wouldnt take her anywhere else,thankyou till next time x

• Mrs sarah clarke (Thursday, May 07 15 06:05 pm BST)

Just wanted to say a big thank you for grooming Tilly yesterday. We were so pleased with the way you groomed her, for the time, careful handling and attention to detail. Lovely staff, great service.
    Glad we found you. Will definately be returning. Thanks again

• Nigel & Lyn (Saturday, April 25 15 05:08 pm BST)

Hi Alicia Tim Jessie! Thank You for another great hair cut for Louie! he look\'s great! thank\'s for warm welcome as usual! The Boss Lyn and like Tim Dogs body Nigel Take Care see you soon!

• Carrie (Thursday, April 23 15 01:48 pm BST)

Took my Alaskan Malamute/Husky Cross here as his coat was in desperate need of de-matting plus needed help getting rid of his excess undercoat fur, and I have to say that I am so pleased with the job
    that you all did on him. I have NEVER seen him look so good and I have taken him to 3 other groomers in the past. Absolutely amazing results and will never take him anywhere else !

• Tom Eastman (Friday, April 03 15 02:49 pm BST)

Brilliant caring groomers, I wouldn\'t take our dog anywhere else! He\'s a handful and they always do a superb job!

• Kim and Mark Bond (Thursday, March 12 15 12:43 pm GMT)

Our rescue Longhaired Chihuaha Molly has just enjoyed her first visit to you.
    Not only does she looked good she smells delicious . Thank you we will certainly come for a visit again

• Mr Endurance (Sunday, February 15 15 08:45 am GMT)

Great service, great cut, and with Valentine bows!

• Wendy Sheen (Monday, January 05 15 08:52 am GMT)

Thank you Alicia and team for making Leo look absolutely wonderful. He had become so unkempt and yet you sorted him out calmly, lovingly and professionally.
    Will definitely be bringing Leo in again but in the meantime Ii will be recommending you very highly.

• Rachael edwards (Friday, December 19 14 04:06 pm GMT)

Another fab job on my sprocker. He looks gorgeous. We have been to a few groomers in the past that just weren\'t up to scratch. So we are so Glad we found you. :-)

• Stephanie Foy (Saturday, September 06 14 08:57 pm BST)

Fabulous job done on my little puppy, and made his first grooming session a dream. Thank you so much. Will be using again and again and recommending to friends. :)

• Kymmie Pickett (Saturday, September 06 14 11:38 am BST)

It has taken me years to find someone who I am happy to leave my fur babies with. Not only was I happy but both my Golden Retriever and my German shepherd were more then happy to stay. Alicia clearly
    has a passion for dogs and what she does... Both my dogs came back looking amazing!!!

I highly recommend tip top grooming, not only a superb job but also very friendly and welcoming.

• Denise McCoy (Friday, August 22 14 01:55 pm BST)

A "tip top" job done on Bluey. Thank you for taking such care of him as it was his first visit. Care and attention to him was outstanding and will certainly have no hesitation in recommending you to
    others. Would love to bring him back but we are moving "up north" in a few months time - just hope we find someone as good and caring as you. Good luck on the opening of your new grooming shop too.

• Gary Sloman (Saturday, July 05 14 02:46 pm BST)

Many thanks for making Henry look so cool

• Anna Jensen (Saturday, June 28 14 08:55 am BST)

Thanks loads for Snoop's strip. I'm really happy. I don't think he's ever looked this smart x

• Gary Sloman (Saturday, March 08 14 04:44 pm GMT)

Just like to say what a awesome job Alica done on my Oes Henry. Very professial he is like a new dog

• mandy huggins (Monday, February 24 14 09:12 pm GMT)

Thank you for doing a great job with Jazz for her first time. Will see you again soon.

• Amy Greening (Tuesday, February 11 14 01:27 pm GMT)

Thankyou so much for doing Sophie's hair for me she looked lovely I will certainly be bringing her back often it was a very good value for what amazing state you receive them back in she smelt
    absolutely amazing and her little bow she received she still has on her colour would 100% recommend you to anyone who was in need for a dog grooming company thanks again

• michelle (Tuesday, February 04 14 05:30 pm GMT)

My border collie dylan now looks and smells amazing! Fantastic service, will definately be back. Thank you

• Laura Richardson (Tuesday, January 14 14 12:13 pm GMT)

My dog Dylan had his first full groom with Alicia this morning and she was great with him as he was quite nervous. He looks absolutely gorgeous too, I will definitely be coming back to Alicia for
    Dylan's future grooms and would highly recommend Tip Top Grooming, thank you Alicia and team.

• Wayne (Friday, January 10 14 07:57 pm GMT)

We brought our Labrador Juno to visit Alicia for a full grooming service, and I have to say we were absolutely delighted. When we collected Juno she looked & smelt amazing. We will most
    definitely only be using Tip Top Grooming services in the future. Thanks again for a first class service!

• Jess (Wednesday, July 31 13 05:55 pm BST)

Thank you so much for doing such a wonderful job with Chester today, he looks like a puppy again but aged 6! We will definitely be back.
    Very much recommended to others :D:D:D

• paul connolly (Wednesday, April 17 13 10:30 pm BST)

Thanks very much Alicia,our first visit to your parlour was a pleasure ,our Westie and Scottie look fantastic,great job well done , will be back in a few months time regards Paul

• Liza (Monday, March 18 13 09:05 pm GMT)

We took our 11 month pup Maisie, to be tided up and we were really happy when we went to pick her up, she looked lovely and very happy! Maisie is a nervous dog but was very happy, we thought Alicia
    had done an amazing job with Maisie! We will defo be taking maisie back again! C

• Brian and Bert (Thursday, March 14 13 02:26 pm GMT)

Took my Westie along the other day and am very pleased with the outcome and service provided, very friendly and welcoming! ... and thankfully Bert behaved and apparently loved it!... very happy will
    definitely be going again! ... thank you

• Shaleen (Sunday, February 24 13 10:28 am GMT)

Had our puppy Cocker Spaniel groomed for first time by Alicia. Considering he resembled a 'bear' cub when he went in not a dog with so much fur, Alicia did a brilliant job. George was very calm when
    we collected him, so will definately be taking him back. He truly is Georgous George!

• Anthony Powrt (Thursday, February 07 13 09:35 pm GMT)

Took my shih poo(Ozzy)to be groomed today was very happy with the service I revived!! Have taken him els where b4 but have never been happy with the cut until today!! He looks awesome!!

• Kelly, Jason and Kita (Akita x malamute) (Saturday, February 02 13 04:56 pm GMT)

Fantastic job! Kita looks so much better, such a transformation! Will deffo be using again, many thanks Alicia!

• Anna eagle (Tuesday, October 30 12 07:58 am GMT)

Oh my god what a transformation she is amazing worth every penny x

• Clare, Rob & Ben (Saturday, August 18 12 11:15 pm BST)

We were over the moon with Ben's haircut. It was his first time being groomed and he was completely at ease. We are sold on Tip Top Grooming and Alicia's gentle and calm manner. See you again in 6
    weeks!

• lynsey bentley (Wednesday, August 15 12 01:51 pm BST)

What a fantastic groomer, very friendly and welcoming, everything you would expect and more!
    Peaches came home smelling and looking GREAT! will definitely be using your services again.

• Kelly Palmer (Monday, August 13 12 03:02 pm BST)

Thank u! Ralph looks brill and came home happy too!

"Never judge a dog's pedigree by the kind of books he does not chew"